Panorama viewer help.
On touch enabled devices, it's basically touch to drag, pinch to zoom in/out and flick works too.
On a PC/Mac, click n drag to move the view, mouse wheel to zoom in/out.
is a hide/show toggle for the control bar itself.
is for VR mode.
is to zoom full screen where you can press Esc to return to the page view.
The controls in the middle should be straight forward.
Right click on the image anywhere and try the LittlePlanet view option.
It's meant to support a gyroscope, if your device has one accessible, and specifically for the panorama's VR mode. I've nothing to test that with.
After you have clicked on the panorama at least once, that
gives the panorama 'focus' and allows you to control the
panorama using the keyboard (if attached). You can then use:
- Shift and Ctrl to zoom in and out as do + and -.
- Arrows move the view (wow! really??).
- Space bar starts/stops the auto pan.
- Q and E rotate the view (roll).
- R and T appear to modify the horizontal field of view value.